Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract 60 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Black Pepper Fruit Extract (BioPerine) Yielding 95% Piperine||10 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
For best results, take 1 tablet with a vitamin supplement 30 to 60 minutes before meals. Do not exceed 2 tablets daily.
NOte: Suitable for vegetarians and HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not take BioPerine with medication. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More