- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Essential Fatty Acids, Sterols, & More
- Highly Aromatic
- Natural Antioxidant
- Natural Omega-3s, -6s, and 9s
- Radiation Checked: Tested Free of Radiation
- Remote Source
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 TeaspoonServings Per Container: 72
||Amount Per Serving
|Extra Virgin Black Seed Oil
|Wild Rosemary Oil
|Wild Oregano Oil
|Organic Garlic Oil
|*Daily Value not established. |
100% cold-pressed, extra virgin
Take one or more teaspoons daily. Make a tasty addition to any food such as salad, soup, or vegetables. Also add to smoothies.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.