Body Wash Satin Aloe Vera 30 FL Oz By Jason Natural Products
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Hydrates with Natural Aloe Vera
- NO: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- New Look Same Great Formula
- No Animal Tested
- Nourishes with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, spirulina maxima extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, allantoin, citric acid, glycerin, lauryl glucoside, panthenol, sodium chloride, sodium PCA, sodium sulfate, stearyl citrate, tocopheryl acetate, alcohol*, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum)
*Certified organic ingredient
Apply to damp skin in the bath or shower. Gently massage into lather and rinse clean with warm water.
Pour or pump this concentrated formula onto a loofah, sponge, or wash cloth for your body
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More