Bone-Up provides StimuCal™ ossein MicroCrystalline HydroxyApatite (MCHA) Complex (from free-range New Zealand calves), which includes the superior combination of the inorganic calcium lattice of MCHA within and organic protein milieu. StimuCal™ is rich in native type I collagen - the predominant protein found in bone - has been clinically demonstrated not to disproportionately spike calcium blood levels as do other forms of calcium such as the carbonate and citrate salt forms. StimuCal is combined with vitamin D³ and vitamin K² (as MK-7 from natural fermentation [a more bioavailable form of vitamin K]) to support the proper deposition of calcium into the bone matrix, thereby maintaining skeletal integrity, as well as supporting cardiovascular and arterial health. Potassium citrate is a systemic alkalizer for optimal osteo support.
- Superior Skeletal Support
- StimuCal™ Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite
- Potassium Citrate & Natural MK-7
- StimuCal™ with Bone Stimulating Protein
- Promotes Bone Density
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Servings Per Container 20 Serving Size: 6 Capsules
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|Natural MK-7 (vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7)
|Calcium (elemental) (from Stimucal Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
|Zinc (L-OptiZinc) (as zinc L-monomethionine)
|Copper (as copper gluconate)
|Manganese (as magnese citrate)
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)
|Boron (as boron citrate)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
Take 2 capsules three times per day with meals, (for a total of 6) to facilitate maximum absorption or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Warnings
Keep out of the reach of children. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications (especially warfarin/Coumadin), consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.