Buttermilk Powder 14 oz By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Excellent Leavening Agent
- Excellent Source of Protein and Calcium
- Low in Fat
- Mixes Easily for Rich Creamy Taste
- Pure. Natural. Real.
- Same Great NOW Taste. Brand New Look!
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup Dry (30 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Finer||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Sweet cream buttermilk powder (milk).|
To make buttermilk pancakes, follow directions on any pancake mix and substitute reconstituted buttermilk liquid for milk in the recipe.
To reconstitute into buttermilk, blend 1/4 cup of powder into a 10 oz glass of water.
Free of: Preservatives,Additives.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More