Calcium with Magnesium Wafers 120 Wafers By Country Life
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegetarian AVA American Vegetarian Association
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Good Manufacturing Practices Certified
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 wafersServings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)||50 IU||13%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium citrate)||1,000 mg (1 g)||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate)||500 mg||125%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
Fructose, stearic acid, mannitol, magnesium stearate, orange flavor, cellulose, silica, vanilla flavor.
NO: Wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, preservatives, artificial color, or artificial sweeteners.
Adults chew two (2) wafers daily. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More