Promotes healthy circulation and heart health.
• Stimulates digestion
• Aids absorption of food nutrients
• Stimulates circulation and blood flow
Clinical and anecdotal evidence strongly suggests that cayenne pepper can be utilized to carry other substances, such as herbs and other nutrients, into the bloodstream - and sometimes within seconds. In order to maximize the benefits associated with cayenne pepper, a high-quality product must be used, with a true rating of between 90,000 and 150,000 HU (heat units). Ours is 180,000!Ingredients
Amount Per Serving: 33 mg Herb Weight Equivalence Selectively Imported Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum).Suggestions
Take 5-10 drops in water or juice, two to three times daily, or as needed.Special Note
Cayenne stimulates digestion and muscle movement in the intestines, which helps restore deficient digestive secretions and aids the absorption of food nutrients. (Stomach acid tends to decline with age, and some cases of poor digestion are related to a lack of this acid.) Cayenne also stimulates circulation and blood flow to the peripheral areas of the body. Because it stimulates digestion and circulation, cayenne is often added to a wide variety of herbal remedies; it improves the absorption and circulation of the other herbs throughout the body.Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. This is an extremely pungent or hot-tasting product. Shake well before using. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More