Suggestions Special Note
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15° angle for greater comfort
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 5.8 oz. (164 gr)
- Overall length 31"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.