- Dietary Supplement
- Form And Dosage Of Zinc Proven In Clinical Studies
- Premium,Immune Boosting Herbs*
- Soothes Throat
- With 24 Orange Lozenges Premium Larch,Slippery Elm
Vitamin A (acetate), Slippery Elm Bark (ulmus fulva), Zinc (zinc acetate), Propolis (from 5:1 extract).
To start, take 2 Cold Season Plus+ Zinc Lozenges and let them dissolve slowly in your mouth (take one after the other and let them completely dissolve). Thereafter, continue taking 1 lozenge every 2 wakeful hours. Adults should not exceed 12 lozenges per day. Youths should not exceed 9 lozenges per day. Children under 60 pounds should begin with 1/2 a lozenge and continue taking 1/2 a lozenge every 2 wakeful hours, not exceeding 6 lozenges per day. Special Note
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.