CoQ10 30 Softgels By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production.* CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works with vitamin E as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels.
* Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.*
Supplement Facts |
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) (soy-free)||30 IU||100%|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||400 mg||†|
|Sunflower Lecithin||35 mg||†|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
†Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin, organic caramel color), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Silica.|
Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Contains no titanium dioxide.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More