- Whole Food Based Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Increases Metabolic Rate*
- Provides Antioxidant Cellular Protection*
- Helps Make Diet More Effective
- Dual Action Formula Burns Fat*
- No Nervousness, Jitters or Lost Sleep
Adults take one softgel three times daily with food and at least 8oz. of water. Not intended for children.
Advanced Usage: Increase gradually to three softgels three times daily (9 softgels per day) with food and at least 8oz. of water. If you are consuming two Fuco Protein Supplement bars per day, then advanced usage is two softgels threee times daily (6 softgels per day) with food and at least 8oz. of water. Use with a calorie conscious diet and exercise.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Artificial Colors or Preservatives.
As with any dietary supplement , Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical Supervision. Do not take if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.