Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Aero Hairspray Ultra Strong 8.25 oz By Garnier Fructis
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- With Natural Bamboo Extract
- Provides Bounces-Back Hold
Aqua/Water; Dimethyl Ether; Alcohol Denat.; Polyester-5; Polyurethane-6; Parfum/Fragrance; Glycerin; Limonene; Hexyl Cinnamal; Linalool; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Amyl Cinnamal; Bambusa Vulgaris Extract
Hold can 10-12 inches from hair and spray in even, all-around motion. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis system of shampoos and conditioners. Hairspray styles: Use any Garnier Fructis Style product with Extreme Control Hairspray to create and control any style. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. Layer where its needed most for added hold.
FLAMMABLE. AVOID HEAT, FIRE, FLAME, AND SMOKING DURING USE AND UNTIL HAIR IS COMPLETELY DRY. AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE. DO NOT STORE AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 120 DEGREES F. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More