- 100% Virgin Olive Oil
- Absorbs quickly leaving hands softer and smoother with no oily residue.
- Anti-Aging Properties
- Dermatologically tested.
- Developed especially for the hands, our virgin olive oil formula is suitable for all skin types.
- Finished product not tested on animals.
- Ideal for dry chapped skin.
- Natural Ingredients
- Natural green color from olive oil chlorophyll.
- No dyes or animals fats.
- Paraben Free
- Paraben free.
Aqua (water), olea europaea fruit oil (olive (olea europaen) fruit oil), glycerin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, hydrogenated olive oil, glyceryl linoleate, glyceryl linolenate, citrus aurantium dulcis oil (orange (citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil), lavandula angustifolia oil (lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil), xanthan gum, olea europaea oil , unsaponifiables (olive (olea europaea) oil unsaponifiables), lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, limonene, linalool.
Apply daily as preferred day time or evening. For dry chapped hands apply throughout the day and before bedtime.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.