Hyaluronic Acid Cream 4 Oz By Home Health
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Vitamins A, E, B & C
- With Green Tea Extract & Grape Seed
- With Restorative Hydration Complex
Purified water, restorative hydration complex [vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil (and) chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract], caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglycerides, cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate, glycerin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), panthenol (vitamin B5), dimethicone, diazolidinyl urea (and) iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, sodium magnesium silicate, bisabolol, citric acid, d-alpha tocopherol (natural Vitamin E), disodium EDTA, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A).
No parabens, no petroleum, no artificial color, no fragrance, no animal products, no gluten. Unconditionally guaranteed.
Apply a small amount to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Massage into skin using gentle, upward strokes. Use in the morning as a moisturizing makeup base; at night as a nourishing night cream.
Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in this product. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More