Inositol 8 oz By Country Life
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- B Vitamins
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan (AVA) American Vegetarian Association
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified Good Manufacturing Practices
Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (1.1 g)Servings Per Container: About 205
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Inositol||1,100 mg (1.1 g)||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
NO: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
Adults take 1/4 (550 mg) to 1/2 (1,100 mg) teaspoon. May be mixed with water, fruit juice or sprinkled on food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Inositol Powder Free Of : Fillers, Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Yeast, Corn.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More