- Dye Free, Sugar Free
- For Kids 0-9
- Free Dropper
- Great Tasting Raspberry Flavor
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Safe - No Side Effects, No Drug Interaction
Safe effective relief.
No Side effects.
Dye & Sugar free.
Effective Oral dosing.
Easy to administer liquid formulas.
|Active Ingredients HPUS:
|Colocynthis 6X (Bitter apple)
||Abdominal bloating, colic and nausea
|Magnesia phosphorica 6X (Magnesium hydrogen phosphate)
|Chamomilla 6X (German chamomile)
||Nausea, agitation and irritability
|Dioscorea villosa 6X (Wild yam)
||Intestinal gas, burping and colic-like pain
|The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States|
Purified water, sorbitol, raspberry and grape flavor, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Take .75 ml orally at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every 15 minutes up to 4 times then reduce with improvement or as directed by a healthcare professional
|Age ||Dose |
|Infants and children 0 to 9 years of age ||.75 ml |
Retain carton for complete instructions.
Do use if seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and ask a doctor in cases of high fever or if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 2 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.