L-Lysine Powder 1 Lb By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Pure Powder
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Essential Amino Acid
- GMP Quality Assured
- Supports Calcium Absorption
- Supports Healthy Connective Tissue
Serving Size: 1/4 Level Teaspoon (552 mg)Servings Per Container: about 822
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Lysine (from 552 mg of L-Lysine Hydrochloride)||435 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
As a dietary supplement, take 1/4 level teaspoon daily, preferably with a meal. Consider taking these other NOW products: L-Proline, Zinc and AlliBiotic CF.
Free of sugar, salt, starch, wheat, milk, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, egg or preservatives.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please recycle.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More