- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Helps Improve Joint Mobility
- Just 1 Small Tablet Per Day
- Lubricates & Protects Joints
- Over 70 Years of Guaranteed Quality
- UC-II is a Registered Trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- With UC-II & Hyaluronic Acid
- Works Differently & is More Effective Than Glucosamine & Chondroitin Alone†
Joint Care. Ingredients
Supplement FactsServing Size: One (1) TabletServings per Container: 30
||Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Cartilage (providing 10 mg undenatured type II collagen)
|*Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, potassium chloride, croscarmellose sodium, boron glycinate, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, modified corn starch, mica (color), polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, magnesium trisilicate, glycerin), magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.