Suggestions Special Note
- McKesson Offset-Handle Aluminum Cane
- Standard-style cane for enhanced maneuverability allowing use in narrow spaces such as staircases
- Offset handle designed to effectively aid walking by better distributing weight over the cane
- Manufactured with sturdy 7/8-inch extruded aluminum tubing to allow lightweight aid to adjust to safe height and support users up to 300 lbs..
- Easy-to-use, single push button adjusts height from 30 to 39 inches
- Locking ring tightens and prevents rattling to add security and reduce irritating noise
- Ergonomically-designed offset handle with soft foam rubber grip and wrist strap to reduce hand pressure allowing for increased stability and comfort and convenience
- Ideal for users with limited upper body strength
- Features durable, 3/4-inch, molded rubber tips with metal washer inserts to prevent the cane from piercing the rubber tip allowing lasting use
- Sleek silver finish
- Includes attached wrist strap for convenient use, accessibility, and storage
- Individually packaged for retail use
- Eligible for use with Flexible Spending Account (FSA) reimbursement
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each, 6 Per Case
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.