Phase 2 Starch Blocker 120 Vcaps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Starch Neutralizer
- White Kidney Bean Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Weight Management*
Servings Per Container: 40Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|PHASE 2 Starch Neutralizer (White Kidney Bean Extract) (Phaseolus vulgaris)||1.5 g (1,500 mg)||*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule) and Cellulose Powder.|
Take 3 capsules before any meal containing complex carbohydrates or starches, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially diabetes or hypoglycemia). Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More