- 100% Natural
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- A Trusted brand for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries
- Contains 27% Alcohol
- Stimulant-Free and Caffeine-Free
|Active Ingredients Each 5x (HPUS)
||helps give focus when you are not grounded in reality
||adds courage and presence of mind in the face of adversity
||helps you cope calmly and patiently with irritating problems o people
||helps restore emotional vitality when you are tired after making an effort
||softens the impact of shock or fright
||helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mind when you feel you are losing control
Inactive Ingredient: 27% alcohol |
No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products.
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue during times of emotional fatigue. Additional sprays may be taken as needed.
Use when you need an energy support boost, anytime, anywhere.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age
- Keep away from eyes
- For occasional use only
- Consult a physician if condition exists for more than two weeks
- Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a physician
- Check that tamper-proof seal is not broken before first use
- Store below 77°F (25°C)
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.