Suggestions Special Note
- Designed with continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity in the drape adhesive where it cant be washed away
- Clinically shown to help reduce the risk of wound contamination and immobilize bacteria on the skin1,2
- Drape and liner feature a full-width handle for control of liner release and drape application
- Strip is imprinted with stop signs to indicate when the end of the drape is near
- Surgical drapes with an antimicrobial film designed to provide a sterile surface all the way to the wound edge and continuous antimicrobial activity throughout the procedure
- Incise drapes are made with a "low memory" film that conforms to body contours and stretches to allow limb manipulation
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.