Vegan Vitamin D 90 tabs By Deva Vegan Vitamins
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Vegan Vitamin D is highly used to fulfill the deficiency of vitamin D in human body. It is a vegan product hence, vegetarian can also consume this. It helps the body in absorbing calcium and avoiding bacterial attacks as well as infections. It has many health benefits such as strengthening the bones and looking after overall health. It promotes healthy teeth as well as active nerve activity. Benefits
- Decreases the risk of bacterial infections
- Heals weak bones
- 100 percent vegetarian
- Both kids and adults can consume
- Promotes healthy teeth
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)||2400 IU||600%|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide. (All of the ingredients are from plant or mineral sources).|
For adults take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as directed by your health care provider.
Free of GMOs, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, sugar, salt, starch, preservatives; animal products, byproducts or dervatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplements. It is recommended that individuals who take more than 2,000 IU per day of vitamin D have their vitamin D levels monitored.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More