Vitamin D-3 & K-2 Liposomal Spray 2 oz By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 1,000 IU Vit D-3 & 100 mcg Vit K-2
- Cardiovascular Support
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Fast Liquid Delivery
- Supports Bone Health
* Supports Bone Health * 1,000 IU Vit D-3 & 100 mcg Vit K-2 * Fast Liquid Delivery * Cardiovascular Support* * A Dietary Supplement
Supplement Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Spray (~0.75 ml) Servings Per Container: 80
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin K-2 (as Menaquinone)||100 mcg||125%|
De-ionized water, vegetable glycerin, xylitol, MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides), natural fruit flavors, phospholipids (soy), rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf), potassium sorbate (as preservatives) and citric acid.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg or shellfish.
Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, spray 1 time under tongue, hold for 20 seconds and then swallow. Consume 1 to 2 times daily. Best when taken with a fat-containing meal.
Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg or shellfish.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More