Wild Oregano Oil EA 1/90 CAP By California Natural
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Vegetarian
- 70% Carvacrol
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Kills Bacteria & Yeast
- Laboratory Tested and Approved
- Potency Guaranteed
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 90|
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Oil of Oregano (Contains 45 mg of pure oregano oil, delivers 32 mg carvacrol)||510 mg||*|
|Wild Mediterranean Oregano Leaf (Origanum vulgare) Guaranteed to contain at least 70% carvacrol|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, modified vegetable cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 capsule 1-3 times daily - for acute needs 2-3 capsules 3 times daily.
Oregano Oil is known as one nature's most powerful anti-fungal and anti-viral herbs. Its natural anti-septic properties make it excellent for killing off parasites and maintaining a healthy immune system. California Natural's Oregano Oil contains 60% to 75% carvacrol, which is the main active ingredient.
Do not use if tamper resistant seal is missing or broken. Seek the advice of health care professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More