L-Glutamine Powder 1000 Grams (1 Kg) By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Pure - Free Form
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- Supports Muscle Mass
- Vegetarian Product
* 100% Pure - Free Form * Supports Muscle Mass* * Vegetarian Product
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (5 g)Servings Per Container: 200
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Glutamine (Free-Form)||5.0 g (5,000 mg)||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
NOW L-Glutamine Powder is a 100% pure, free form, non-essential, amino acid and is the highest grade available.
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/vegan product
As a dietary supplement, take 1 rounded teaspoon (5 g) in juice, preferably between meals, 1 to 2 times daily as needed. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW B-6, P-5-P and Whey Protein.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Caution: Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More