Looking to shed those stubborn pounds and achieve your weight loss goals? Look no further than the Alli Weight Loss Refill Pack, the trusted and effective weight loss aid from Alli.
Each pack contains 120 easy-to-swallow capsules that work to block the absorption of fat in your body, helping you to achieve a calorie deficit and lose weight. The active ingredient, Orlistat, is clinically proven to help you lose up to 50% more weight than dieting alone.
With the Alli Weight Loss Refill Pack, you'll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with using a product that is FDA-approved and has been trusted by millions of satisfied users. And with a convenient refill pack, you'll never have to worry about running out of this essential weight loss aid.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on the Alli Weight Loss Refill Pack today and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you!
- Helps you achieve a calorie deficit by blocking the absorption of fat in your body.
- Clinically proven to help you lose up to 50% more weight than dieting alone.
- FDA-approved and trusted by millions of satisfied users.
- Convenient refill pack ensures you never run out of this essential weight loss aid.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules make it simple to incorporate into your daily routine.
- Helps improve your overall health and well-being by promoting weight loss.
- May help reduce the risk of obesity-related health conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Provides a boost of confidence and self-esteem as you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Can be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program for even better results.
- Comes from a reputable and well-known brand, Alli, with a proven track record of delivering effective weight loss solutions.
FD&C blue no. 2, edible ink, gelatin, iron oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide.
"Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet And exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart to the right. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. For overweight adults 18 years And older: take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily. Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet And exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months. If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet And exercise program. If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet And exercise program. Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat."
"Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get: gas with oily spotting. Loose stools. More frequent stools that may be hard to control. Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes. For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away."
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More