- 100% Food Grade Ingredients
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Immune System Booster
- No Chlorine
- With Colloidal Silver and Aloe Vera
· Destroys bacteria & viruses
· Destroys fungi
· Increase energy
· Detoxification of the body
· Helps with Chronic Candidiasis
· Helps with Fiberomyalgia
· Helps with oxygen intake
· 50% fast recovery rate from injury, stress and strenuous exercise
· Eliminate buildup of toxins and poison in cells, tissue and blood
· No added water need
Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Ounce
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|* Percent Daily Value Not Established. |
Purified water, aloe vera, 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, colloidal silver (8 ppm) and stevia.
One or more tablespoons as a dietary food supplement 1/2 hour before a meal or on arising and at bedtime.
Important to not eat or drink beverages for 1/2 hour after and 2 hours before consuming for best results.
This product contains aloe vera. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stool, or abdomen problems because aloe vera may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.