- 100% Organic Ingredients
- Certified by CCOF
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Knowledge · Efficacy
- Pharmacopoeial Quality Herb, Tested for Strength & Purity
- Sustainability · Partnership
- USDA Organic
- Wrapped Tea Bags
Herbal Power: A traditional spring tonicknown to support joint health.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 cup brewed teaServings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|All Herbal Ingredients:
Organic nettle leaf [PhEur]**
|† Daily Values not established.|
** Quality standards. See definitions inside.
Brew Well to be Well.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1-2 tea bags in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract. Drink 3-4 cups daily.
Taste: Pleasantly refreshing, hay-like and slightly bitter.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Diabetic patients should consult their healthcare practitioner before using Organic Nettle Leaf tea. If conditions persist or worsen within two weeks, seek medical advice.
Contraindications: Known hypersensitivity to nettle plants.
Interactions: May interact with diabetic treatment.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional for use.
Side effects: In sensitive individuals, nettle leaf preparations may occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal upset or allergic reactions (e.g. itching, exanthema, hives).
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More