Microwavable and reusable. ACE Brand Hot & Cold Compress provides safe and effective hot or cold treatment as well as compression, which are frequently recommended by medical professionals. Cold therapy, immediately following the injury, helps to reduce swelling and relieve pain. Once swelling has subsided, the application of heat will help reduce pain and promote healing. Heat therapy is also ideal for muscle aches, stiffness, tension, cramps and arthritis. A soft outer pouch delivers hot or cold therapy comfortably and conveniently and eliminates the need for a towel or cover. Protection Level: Advanced: Provides moderate support. Product Benefits
(HOT): 1. Insert gel-pack into bandage pocket and lay flat in microwave. 2. Heat at full power (see schedule for heating requirements). 3. Remove from microwave and knead for one minute to distribute heat evenly (temperature will continue to rise slightly). 4. Check for desired temperature by holding bandage against inside of forearm. If too hot, allow to cool before applying. 5. Apply to desired area. Microwave Oven Heating Schedule: Wattage: 800, Heating Time: 40 seconds. Wattage: 1000, Heating Time: 35 seconds. Compress must be at room temperature prior to heating in microwave. (COLD): 1. For first time use, place flat in freezer for at least 2 hours with gel-pack inside bandage pocket. 2. Remove from freezer and apply to desired area. 3. Leave bandage in place for 25 minutes. 4. To immediately refreeze: return compress to freezer for 30 minutes. IMPORTANT: Please see gel-pack for detailed instructions. Special Note
People with nerve or circulatory problems should not use this product unless prescribed by a physician. Do not apply heat to broken and/or sensitive skin. Heat should not be used with external analgesic products. Do not apply compress without placing gel-pack inside bandage. Do not exceed heating time specified in heating schedule. Do not sit or lean on compress. Excessive heating or weight may cause gel-pack to rupture and leak. Excessive pressure may cause the compress to be too hot or too cold. Cold compress therapy should not be used by individuals with known or suspected circulation problems, unless under the direct supervision of a physician. If condition persists, consult physician. This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. If Any Skin Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use and Consult Your Physician. BD Cares: This is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult a medical professional for advice about treatment of injuries or irritation. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.