- Dietary Supplement
- Triple Strain Formula
Plus Prebiotic Carrot Juice, Non-Dairy, Freeze Dried. Ingredients
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Veg Cap
||Amount Per Serving
|Triple Strain Probiotic Blend (Supplying over 3 Billion** Living Organisms) L.acidophilus, L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus
|Carrot Juice Powder (Daucus carota) (root)
|* Daily values not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Silica and Stearic Acid.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take one VegCap three times daily with a meal or glass of water. Do not take within two hours of taking antibiotics Special Note
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3-day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.