Introducing Advil Chewable Tablets Junior Strength Grape, the perfect solution for parents looking for a fast and effective way to relieve their children's pain and fever.
With 24 chewable tablets in each pack, these tablets are designed specifically for children ages 6 to 11 years old, providing just the right dosage for their size and weight. The grape flavor is sure to be a hit with your little ones, making it easier to give them the medication they need without any fuss.
Advil Chewable Tablets Junior Strength Grape are made with ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that helps to reduce fever and alleviate minor aches and pains caused by headache, toothache, colds, and flu.
The chewable format of the tablets makes them easy for kids to take, and they dissolve quickly in the mouth for faster relief. Plus, they are gluten-free and contain no artificial colors or flavors.
• Specifically designed for children aged 6 to 11 years old
• Provides fast and effective relief from pain and fever
• Grape flavor is appealing to children and makes the tablets easy to administer
• Made with ibuprofen, a powerful NSAID that helps to alleviate headaches, toothaches, colds, and flu symptoms
• Chewable tablets dissolve quickly in the mouth for faster relief
• Gluten-free and contains no artificial colors or flavors
• Comes in a convenient and portable pack of 24 tablets
• Provides a precise and appropriate dosage for children's size and weight
• Can be taken without water, making it convenient for on-the-go use.
Overall, Advil Chewable Tablets Junior Strength Grape offers a great solution for parents who want to provide their children with fast and effective relief from pain and fever in a format that is easy for children to take and appealing to their taste buds.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID). InActive Ingredients: Aspartame; Cellacefate; Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake; Gelatin; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Sodium Starch Glycolate
Read all product information before using. Keep this carton for important information. This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed. Find right dose on chart (on package). If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age. Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Under 48 lb, under 6 yr: ask a doctor; 48-59 lb, 6-8 yr: 2 tablets; 60-71 lb, 9-10 yr: 2 1/2 tablets; 72-95 lb, 11 yr: 3 tablets. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: this product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child: has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), takes more or for a longer time than directed. Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor. Do not use: if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/ fever reducer; right before or after heart surgery. Ask a doctor before use if: stomach bleeding warning applies to the child; child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers; child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma; child has not been drinking fluids; child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea; child is taking a diuretic. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is: under a doctors care for any serious condition; taking any other drug. When using this product: take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs; the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint; vomits blood; has bloody or black stools; has stomach pain that does not get better; child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment; fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms appear. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More