- Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief*
- Maximum Strength Plus Menthol
- 12 Hour Relief
Active Ingredients: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%. InActive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride Solution; Benzyl Alcohol; Camphor; Edetate Disodium; Eucalyptol; Menthol; Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Phosphate Dibasic; Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. When using this product; do not use more than directed; do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen; temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More