- 12 Hour Relief of :
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
- Original Prescription Strength
- Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
- Ages 6 Years and Older
- Dissolves Without Water
Active Ingredients: 1 Tablet: Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg. InActive Ingredients: Aspartame; Citric Acid Anhydrous; Crospovidone; Flavors; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Methacrylic Acid Copolymer; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Povidone; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Starch Glycolate
Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1 tablet every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: do not use. Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor. Other Information: Each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg. Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F) Use tablet immediately after opening individual blister.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reactions to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: Do not take more than directed; Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids; Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions). Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 5.3 mg per tablet.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More