Aloe Vera Juice Preservative Free 32OZ By Lily Of The Desert
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council
- Certified Organic
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Kosher Pareve
- Preservative Free
- USDA Organic
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
†Daily Value not established
Citric acid (pH stabilizer).
Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Drink 1-2 ounces per serving, up to 8 ounces daily. Can be taken any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any cool drink. For digestive health, take serving a half hour before eating meals. Recommended to consume within 45-60 days after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
Important Consumer Notice: This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More