Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant carotenoid derived from the cultivation of the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. Clinical studies have demonstrated that Astaxanthin supports the skin (during exposure to a normal amount of sunlight), eyes and immune health.
- Supports Skin Health During Normal Sun Exposure
- Supports Eye Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Algae Astaxanthin - NAXA Verified
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
||Amount Per Serving
|Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis)
|† Daily Value not established.
Non-GMO safflower oil, natural mixed tocopherols (from non-GMO sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil and rosemary extract addd to maintain freshness. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin and purified water.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 1 softgel per day, preferably with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Special Note
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Warnings
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More