Astragalus 90 Vcaps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Astragalus is a plant that has many health benefits. It promotes the immunity system of the body and helps to slow down the ageing process. It also helps in controlling blood pressure as well as in reducing stress level. It does detoxification of liver which results in reducing fatigue. It may helpful for maintaining normal blood sugar level. It is an antioxidant, helps to heal wounds faster. Benefits
- Skin wrinkles goes down
- Balances body weight
- Promotes healthy heart
- Balances insulin production
- Decreases mental and physical stress
- Decrease inflammation
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Astragalus Root Extract (Astragalus membranaceous) (Standardized to min. 70% Polysaccharides)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).|
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1-3 times daily as needed, preferably with meals.
Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
Caution: Please discard the inedible freshness packet enclosed.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More