- All Natural & Vegan Baby Care
- Contains Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Extra Gentle for Diaper Rash, Cradle Cap, Cuts & Scratches
- Fragrance Free
- Made in USA
- No Animal Testing
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No Sodium Chloride, Parabens, Mea or Dyes
- PH Balanced: 4.5 - 5.5
- Sulfate-Free & Gluten Free
- USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- With Witch Hazel
Aqua (purified water), glycerin (vegetable derived), calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, cetyl alcohol (coconut oil derived), glyceryl stearate (vegetable derived), cetearyl/sorbitan olivate (olive derived), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, phenoxyethanol (sage oil derived), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, tilia cordata (linden flower) extract, centaurea cyanus (cornflower) extract, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) extract, hypericum perforatum (st. johns wort) extract, ethylhexylglycerin (vegetable derived), lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
Apply a small amount with the tip of your finger covering the entire affected area. Also may be used as a rich moisturizer or facial cream.
Age: Newborn and sensitive adults
All natural & Vegan, no animal testing, no artificial preservatives, sulfate free, gluten free, no sodium chloride, no parabens, no MEAs, DEAs or dyes, fragrance free.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More