Product Benefits Ingredients
- 3 Billion per Gram
- New with GOS
- Probiotic Supplement
- With Clinically Documented Strains
Serving Size: 1 Gram (1/4 Teaspoon)Servings Per Container: 71
||Amount Per Gram
||% DV for Infants
B. breve M-16V
B. lactis Bl-04
B. longum BB536
B. bifidum Bb-02
L. casei R0215
L. rhamnosus Lr-32
|3 Billion Organisms
|GOS Complex (GalactoOligoSaccharides)
|ò Daily Value not established.
Maltodextrin, tapioca starch, tricalcium phosphate, and vitamin C.
Contains: Dairy (casein), soy and fish (tuna/bonito) (in trace amounts)
No wheat, no gluten, no egg, no shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Up to age 4, mix 1/4 teaspoon per day in water, juice, lukewarm infant formula or food, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. For newborns, mix into formula only 1/16 teaspoon per day for the first week. A small amount of powder may also be dabbed on mother's nipple before breast feeding. Do not feed powder directly to infants or children.
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3-day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
Packaged by weight, not volume.
Note: Color of product naturally varies from white to tan.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.