Barley Dog 11 Oz By Green Foods Corporation
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Advanced Nutrition
- Canine Formula
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Give Them What They Want
- Supplement for Dogs
- Value Size
Dried barley grass extract, maltodextrin, hickory smoked dried torula yeast, brown rice, and garlic.
- Crude Protein not less than 22.0%
- Crude Fat not less than 1.0%
- Crude Fiber not more than 3.0%
- Moisture not more than 7.0%.
Sprinkle on top of or mix into pet food.
Small and medium dogs:
1 teaspoon daily.
2 teaspoons daily.
Contrary to popular belief, a dog grazes on grass not because of an upset stomach, but due to the fact it's looking for the same fresh, raw nutrition enjoyed by its healthy and strong ancestors in the wild (it's the sharp, microscopic barbs that causes internal agitation and vomiting). Experts say pooches (and cats as well) instinctively eat grass to get the active, live nutrients needed for their system's defense against illness and disease. Help your best friend get what it needs naturally with Barley Dog, made from garlic, a vegetarian-source nutritional yeast (with a hickory-smoked, bacon-like flavor), brown rice and fresh, powdered barley grass grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Chlorophyll can help freshen breath!
Storage: Store in a cool dry place with lid tightly closed.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More