Bausch And Lomb Renu Multiplus Lubricating And Rewetting Drops 8 ml By Bausch And Lomb
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Lubricating & Rewetting Drops
- For Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses
A Sterile Isotonic Solution That Contains: Povidone; Boric Acid; Potassium Chloride; Preservatives (Edetate Disodium 0.1%; Sorbic Acid 0.1%)
During wear, put two or three drops on contact lens whenever needed. Blink several times. If the lens still does not feel comfortable, add another drop. If discomfort persists, immediately remove lens and contact your eye care professional. See inside of carton for complete information on indications (Uses) and actions. Store solution at room temperature. Because your eyes are so important: Dont experiment with just any brand. Not all soft contact lens lubrication and rewetting drops are the same. Use only the brand recommended by your doctor.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENT IN THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT USE. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of the reach of children. SEE INSIDE OF CARTON FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More