Bayer Ketostix Reagent Strips For Urinalysis Count of 1 By Bayer
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Want to know if you're maintaining ketosis on your low carb diet? It's surprisingly easy to fail, with the most simple food items knocking some people off their planned system. Try the Bayer?s Ketostix Reagent Strips for Urinalysis. These strips make it easy to test throughout the day and week how one's ketosis is doing, and thus one quickly learns what food items work, what doesn't, and what kind of 'fun' can be incorporated into the diet.
- Helps to check if your body is in ketosis or not
- Strips change to pink if your body is in ketosis
- An easy way to track your keto diet
- Can be tested during the day or week
- Informs you of your progress with ketosis "
|Ingredients: Reagents: Sodium Nitroprusside; Buffer|
Store at temperatures between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) and out of direct sunlight. Replace cap immediately and tightly. Read enclosed directions carefully. Do not remove desiccant from bottle. Use within 6 months after first opening.
For in vitro diagnostic use. Please see package insert for warnings.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More