For the temporary relief of pain due to minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances or injury to mouth and gums. Dentist recommended. Thick formula lasts for hours. Maximum strength. Product Benefits
- Relieves Pain from Dentures, Braces & Appliances.
- Contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots.
- Unique Cream Base.
- Dentist Recommended.
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine 20%.
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose Gum; D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake; Eugenol; FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake; Oxyquinoline Sulfate; Petrolatum.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Remove cap; break metal seal with cap point. Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums. If you are using with dentures, wait a few minutes then reinsert dentures and you may use your regular denture adhesive with this product. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 2 years: Do not use. Tamper Resistant: Use only if metal seal at tube mouth is intact. Warnings
Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops: pale, gray or blue colored skin (cyanosis); headache; rapid heart rate; shortness of breath; dizziness or lightheadedness; fatigue or lack of energy. Allergy alert: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other 'caine' anesthetics. Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use. Do not use: for more than 7 consecutive days unless directed by a dentist or doctor; for teething; in children under 2 years of age. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; swelling, rash or fever develops; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.