For the temporary relief of pain due to minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances or injury to mouth and gums. Dentist recommended. Thick formula lasts for hours. Maximum strength. Product Benefits
- Relieves Pain from Dentures, Braces & Appliances.
- Contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots.
- Unique Cream Base.
- Dentist Recommended.
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine 20%.
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose Gum; D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake; Eugenol; FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake; Oxyquinoline Sulfate; Petrolatum.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Remove cap; break metal seal with cap point. Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums. If you are using with dentures, wait a few minutes then reinsert dentures and you may use your regular denture adhesive with this product. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 2 years: Do not use. Tamper Resistant: Use only if metal seal at tube mouth is intact. Warnings
Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops: pale, gray or blue colored skin (cyanosis); headache; rapid heart rate; shortness of breath; dizziness or lightheadedness; fatigue or lack of energy. Allergy alert: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other 'caine' anesthetics. Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use. Do not use: for more than 7 consecutive days unless directed by a dentist or doctor; for teething; in children under 2 years of age. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; swelling, rash or fever develops; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.