- Unclogs and Diminishes*
- The Original Pore Strip
Polyquaternium-37; Silica; Water; Glycerin; Polysilicone-13; PEG-12 Dimethicone; Titanium Dioxide; Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract; Butylene Glycol; Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate; Methylparaben
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use. 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip wont stick on a dry nose. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache. 5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Special Note
1. Use only on the nose. 2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. 3. Consult physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. 4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks. 5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. 6. Do not use more often than once every three days. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.