Blueberry Concentrate 16 Fl Oz By Dynamic Health Laboratories
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Cholesterol Free
- Natural Products
- Where Health & Flavor Meet!
No Fat, No Sugar Added.
Serving Size: Conc. 2 Tbsp (30 ml)Servings Per Container: 16
|30 mL||%DV*||100 mL||% DV*|
|Calories||85 (356 kJ)||280 (1170 kJ)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||5 mg||<1%||15 mg||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%||67 g||22%|
|Sugars||20 g||67 g|
|Protein||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||25%||50 mg||80%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Calcium and Iron.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
100% blueberry juice concentrate.
Serving Size 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of Blueberry Juice Concentrate. May be mixed with water, seltzer, juice or a beverage of your choice.
The nutritional profile of blueberries makes them one of nature's most ideal fruits. Very high in Vitamin C, and Manganese, a good source of Vitamin E, and an excellent source of dietary fiber. Dynamic Health Laboratories, Inc. Blueberry Juice Concentrate is a perfect way to get your daily requirement of blueberries!
To maintain freshness refrigerate after opening.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More