- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Superior Calcium Formula
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 4 CapsulesServings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Calcium (as DimaCal dicalcium malate, TRAACS calcium bisglycinate chelate, calcium fructoborate)||700 mg||70%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||300 mg||75%|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||2 mg||13%|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1 mg||50%|
|Silicon [from horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (herb)]||5 mg||**|
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B OsteoBoron)||3 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses with food in the morning and evening may yield the best results. Maintaining an optimal vitamin D blood level also helps maximize calcium absorption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More