Borage is a cold pressed, hexane free and stabilized oil from borage seeds (Borago officinalis). Borage oil is the highest-potency source of GLA available. GLA is is an important omega-6 fatty acid needed for the production of beneficial prostaglandins (hormone-like compounds), which play an important role in promoting healthy skin and immune function. Borage oil provides nutritional support during mild discomforts associated with PMS.
- 240 mg of Gamma-Linolenic Acid Per Softgel
- Cold Pressed and Hexane Free
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Immune Function
- Support During Mild PMS Discomforts
- Dietary Supplement
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
||Amount Per Serving
|Borage Seed Oil (Borago officinalis)
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
††Daily Value not established.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.