Calagel Medicated Anti-Itch Gel 6 oz By Calagel
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Maximum Strength Anti-Itch*
- Skin Protectant*
- Topical Analgesic*
- First Aid Antiseptic Gel*
- Relieves Itch and Pain*
Active Ingredients: Benzenthonium Chloride 0.15%; Diphenhydramine HCl 2%; Zinc Acetate 0.215%. InActive Ingredients: Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Hypromellose; Menthol; Polysorbate 20; Purified Water; Sodium Metabisulfite
Do not use more often than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Cleanse skin with soap and water and dry affected area. Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage; if bandaged, let dry first. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use; consult a doctor. Tecnu and Calagel work together. If you have been exposed to poison oak, ivy or sumac, you should thoroughly clean up with Tecnu as soon as possible after exposure to unlock and remove the poison oils that cause your rash. If the rash has appeared, use Calagel to stop the itching, dry the oozing, reduce the swelling and help avoid possible infection. Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C).
For external use only. Do not use: if allergic to sulfites; on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth; on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor; on large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use: on chicken pox, on measles. When using this product: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN; if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away; avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More