- 1000 mg - 500 mg (In Two Convenient Tablets)
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
Target-Mins® are made with specific free-form amino acids and uses a calcium: phosphorus and calcium: magnesium ratio of 2:1 to support calcium utilization.** Supports body availability of calcium.** Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.Ingredients
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablets Servings per Container: 180
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite, citrate, aspartate, alpha-ketoglutarate, lysinate)†
||1,000 mg (1 g)
|Phosphorus (as calcium hydroxyapatite)†
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, taurinate, alpha-ketoglutarate, aspartate)†
|* Daily Value not established.
† Country Life always labels minerals in elemental weight.
Cellulose, cellulose & glycerin coating, stearic acid, silica, vegetable glaze.
No: yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP registered facility.
Adults take two (2) tablets daily. For best utilization, take with food. Do not exceed recommended dose. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color. Warnings
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More