Calming Supplements for Cats 30 Chews By Pet Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Works Naturally, Not A Sedative
- Helps Manage Everyday Stress and Behavioral Issues
Calming for Cats chews are a calming supplement designed to support relaxation especially when your cat is stressed out. When your cat can?t deal with your holiday guests or you want him to stay calm on that long trip to the vet, Calming chews are a convenient opportunity to help him relax. Three ingredients work together to support calm*.
Serving Size: Per 1 Chew
|Amount Per Serving|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||65 mg|
|Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend||9 mg|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand)||8.5 mg|
Brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric
acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary
extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
For All Cats: Up to 15 lbs: Give one chew per day.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress. No herbals used.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal?s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Store in a cool, dry place. For use in cats only. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Choose the ID of the Quiz you want to render (automatic popup):
- Skincare Quiz (Morning+Night Routines) (copy) with ID: ogHjzq
- Skincare Quiz (Basic Routine) (copy) with ID: LwHn1r
Let customers speak for us5195 reviews
Delivered on time. Good communication.
VERY GOOD .PREVENT CACKS.
Product is excellent. Thank you
I said it all in the subject.
My allergist recommended this product - I use it before bedtime to help clear my sinuses-it helps my sleep and I like the fact that it contains natural extracts and oils to do the job-very pleasant
Took a couple of weeks but was excellent
I don't usually care for green tea but this is wonderful
havent used this one this time yet, but it is good for massage.